Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Who I am.


I loved this quote so much I put it on a bookmark.

"I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck."  ~Emma Goldman

I'd change the word "roses" to simply "flowers," because I love more than just roses: tulips, daisies, lilies of the valley, lavender, well, I love all kinds of flowers. Then I was thinking this weird thing. I think if you knew just two things: a) that I love that quote and b) that I put it on a bookmark, well then you'd probably know almost all there is to know about who I am. 


5 comments:

Catherine said...

There's Greatness in your simplicity.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

You are a fresh, beautiful, giving woman, just like all the flowers in the world. No wonder you love this quote.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

PS Shouldn't we be writing and revising instead of blogging and reading blogs?

Eek.

My Time to Blossom said...

Thought provoking quote. I happen to be a flower and rose nut but diamonds are a girls bestfriend. I'm glad we don't have to choose:)

Mariel said...

Lovely quote. I've spent most of the past couple weeks at the nursery drooling over all the flowers my yard needs. I've been on a flower high.