Friday, March 18, 2011

Well-Fed Friday: Eatin' of the Green

Here in Wyoming there are few signs of spring. I know the rest of you have crocuses or daffodils and blue skies and Easter decor up. We're a bit behind here. There is still frost on my windshield in the morning and the grass is still brown. But it was St. Patrick's Day and, as a farmer's daughter, I know spring will come. So I'm presenting my favorite Eatin' of the Green.

Here it is:







The easiest salad in the world: leafy greens (I like a spring mix), crumbled feta cheese, Real crumbled bacon, walnuts, and raspberry vinaigrette dressing. Oh, and cucumbers. I adore it with cucumbers too (we just didn't have any).

This salad is so very good.
Green is good.





1 comment:

Mommy said...

I totally think of you when I see real bacon. You introduced me to it when you brought me a meal after Ella was born. I remember the yummy baked potato soup and better than sex cake. You are awesome.

Janet