Saturday, January 17, 2009

Make-up

I did something last night that I hardly ever do. I went to bed without taking off my make-up. I  thought it through. Since I didn't even put make-up on until 4:45 p.m., I thought maybe it could stay there all night without terribly damaging effects. After all, there are days I wear make-up ALL day. What's the difference, if you wear it all night? 
 
Well,  I read once that for every time you don't wash your make-up off at night, you age five days. I've committed this crime twice in past year. So people, that technically means that today's my birthday.

6 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I deleted my earlier post because I used your baby's name. Probably mispelled anyway. So here it is without...

First of all, sign up for people to "follow" your blog. I know you have that other stuff but it just confuses me.

Second of all, you look great and haven't aged ten days. You will hate the photos I took last week though because obviously, someone else was holding your baby. I hesitate to even send them to you.

I hate it that men look as good when they wake up as when they went to bed and when we wake up we are sporting out mother's faces. Hate it.

Brad & Emily said...

Just wanted to let you know that I love reading your blog. Your writing is so refreshing and honest. Sometimes I call my mom to read to her the things you write. Thanks.

Mommy said...

You are beautiful and now I get to celebrate your birthday for two days. So have a great day today.

Shawn said...

I found you through Lynne---she is amazing and you seem that way also!

Fun to read your stuff!

I NEVER leave my makeup on---but then its so refreshing to hear that someone is still wearing makeup these days---they don't really wear it here where I live---in New England.

I am always a fish out of water here...

Damama T said...

No wonder I look 93! LOL!